While the cost of eHarmony is definitely higher than most other dating sites, it’s worth every penny – especially if you’re looking for long-term love.
The costs are pretty standard for this type of service (though I’ve seen some that offer a free trial or charge less). So keep your eyes peeled! For now, anyone can sign up with no problem and start browsing matches immediately; however, only paying members will have access to send messages so there is an initial investment involved in order to get started using the program. It might not necessarily be cheap but considering all that you get, the cost is definitely worth it!
The price for their services is standard with other dating sites – the advantage being that you have access to more people
The cost will depend on how long you sign up for and what level of access to features you want. They also offer a free trial which allows users to fully experience all aspects of the service before committing to anything long-term.
The cost is completely worth it if you’re looking for a serious relationship! It’s also free to sign up and browse profiles, so why not give them a try? Though the cost of their services varies depending on how many months users commit to – ranging from $35-$60 per month (for six-month or twelve-month packages respectively).
If you don’t want any limitations on your profile visibility though, I would recommend going with one of the more expensive options ($/mo) which allows unlimited daily matches as well as unrestricted messaging capabilities across all devices. The most affordable plan at only $/mo gives members access to everything except for the ‘My Matches’ term. The cost isn’t bad at all considering everything they provide in return, but if budgeting is an issue then opt for their one-month package instead (the cost difference between the two options is only about $20). If money isn’t really much of an object though, then the annual package is definitely the way to go!
It might be more expensive than other dating sites but remember – you get what you pay for
– The What If? feature: This is a great tool that allows you to see what your life would be like with someone you’re matched with. It’s a fun way to get to know them better and can help spark further conversations.
– Extensive list of user preferences: You can really personalize your profile by choosing everything from the types of photos you upload, to how detailed you want your profile information to be.
– Questionnaire features: the matching process is taken very seriously. A comprehensive questionnaire is required about their likes, dislikes, and what they’re looking for in a partner.
– The ability to connect with other singles through social media: This is a great way to keep in touch with potential matches and get to know them better. It also allows you to see if any of your friends are currently using the program.
– Video Date: This is a great feature that allows you to connect with potential matches in real-time. It gives users the opportunity to get to know each other through video chat, which can really help spark conversations and take your dating life into the 21st century!
– Send Questions: You can also send your matches automated questions, and the potential dates can choose to answer these or not. Still, it’s a way to initiate a dialogue – or keep it going. This feature also comes in handy if you’re a standard member and can’t send (or reply to) messages.